Nothing beats this quick and easy One Pan Sausage, Brussels Sprouts, & Sweet Potato. This tasty recipe leaves you with virtually no clean-up; perfect for any night!
This post contains affiliate links. It does not cost you anything extra by clicking the links. If you make a purchase from the link, I will get a small commission from the sale. Thank you for always supporting Everyday Made Fresh.
Sheet pan dinners are lifesavers for busy families.
When I can have a full dinner on the table in 45 minutes, without me standing in the kitchen tending to it, that’s a great dinner day.
Let’s talk sheet pan dinners, shall we…
For the perfect sheet pan dinner, it will include a protein, a vegetable and a starch. For this One Pan Sausage Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potato – I used a favorite smoked sausage of ours, Kiolbassa is a brand that I usually buy in Publix. I linked it on Amazon for you, so you could see what it looks like. It’s our favorite because it doesn’t contain corn syrup. Most smoked sausage brands you pick up contain the infamous corn syrup.
I chose sweet potatoes to pair with brussels sprouts because our family loves the combo. However, you could do butternut squash in place of the sweet potato, and it would be the perfect fall swap.
Can I use another sausage?
Yes! I also love smoked chicken sausage a lot. It comes in a lot of different flavors and you can buy according to what sheet pan meal you’re making.
I love that you can toss together a protein, vegetable, and starch and have a total meal in one pan, sometimes in 20 minutes or less!
And you can flavor them with whatever you love, from Italian flavors to Tex-mex. It’s up to what you and your family loves to eat.
Best part about this particular one pan meal..it is cheap!
$4.50 for the one pound of sausage, $1.15 for the sweet potatoes (2), and $2.49 for the brussels sprouts. So $8.14 for this meal, that fed three of us, plus Zack had enough to take to work today for lunch. I call that a win!
Here are some really other great one pan recipes that I think you’ll love:
- One Pan Crispy Flounder & Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Sausage Asparagus and Sweet Potato
- Sheet Pan Sausage Sweet Potato and Apple
- One Pan Chicken and Broccoli
- Sheet Pan Cajun Chicken
- Simple Sheet Pan Fajitas
- 1 pound smoked beef sausage, sliced in ½ inch rounds
- 1 pound sweet potato, peeled, and cut into small cubes see photos above
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved or quartered (your choice)
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes in a single layer. Drizzle honey and oil over the tops. I didn't measure, I just started drizzling at one end, and went to the other.
- Season with salt and pepper. Using a spatula, toss to coat evenly.
- Place the slices of sausage rounds throughout where on the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are fork tender.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 506Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 849mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 5gSugar: 10gProtein: 18g