Ahhh, pumpkin…be still my heart. I’ve only met a pumpkin recipe I didn’t like once or twice. One was a terrible soup recipe gone awry, the other pumpkin spice flavored coffee. < —- I love latte’s, but the flavored coffee, something is just a bit off. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still sitting in the coffee shop sipping on my pumpkin spice, but it’s in the form of a frothy latte.
I’ve reached out to some of my favorite foodie friends in order to bring y’all a round-up of pumpkin recipes that everyone is going to love. We’ve got sweet treats, savory elements, and even a boozy bourbon pumpkin drink. I think you’re all really going to enjoy this round-up since it is a variety of pumpkin recipes!
- Pumpkin Spice Squares – Everyday Made Fresh
- Pumpkin Pie Waffles with a Cream Cheese Glaze – Love Pasta and a Tool Belt
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spinach Mac & Cheese – Sustaining the Powers
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze – Winstead Wandering
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Toffee Bark – Feast and West
- Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Banana Bread – Everyday Made Fresh
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Roll Ups – Everyday Made Fresh
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie – I Say Nomato
- Easy Pumpkin Cookie Recipe – My Forking Life
- Sparkling Bourbon Pumpkin Apple Punch – The Speckled Palate
- Creamy Autumn Pumpkin Pasta – Strength and Sunshine
- Pumpkin Ricotta Gnocchi with Shiitake Cream Sauce – Lavender and Macarons
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar – Our Mini Family
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies – The Secret Ingredient is Love
- Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Drizzle – Everyday Made Fresh
What do you think? Do you agree that these are 18 of the best pumpkin recipes? I love the idea of all those savory pumpkin dishes! What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe?