Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Banana Bread is so moist and tender. It’s the perfect way to celebrate fall.
This post contains affiliate links. It does not cost you anything extra by clicking the links. If you make a purchase from the link, I will get a small commission from the sale. Thank you for always supporting Everyday Made Fresh.
We love banana bread, and I’m always leaving a few bananas out on the counter top just to ripen for banana bread.
Banana bread makes for the perfect snack or breakfast. It is also a nice late night snack when you’re craving something sweet.
When fall arrives I like to add a fall twist to it, like our favorite Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Banana Bread.
This Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Banana Bread is perfect for those days when you’ve got ripe bananas, and you want to make banana bread, but you also have a craving for pumpkin!
You can totally make this without the swirl in the center, but I suggest you try it at least once. It’s simple to achieve, and it makes this over the top FALL!
One ingredient that makes this bread extra special is the Rodelle Vanilla. It doesn’t contain any sugar and it’s gluten free!
Ingredients in Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Banana Bread:
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- pumpkin puree
- greek yogurt or sour cream
- vanilla extract
Can I make this banana bread gluten free?
Yes! I love using Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free One to One Baking Flour in my recipes. As a matter of fact Kelsie and I are gluten free, and I use it to bake with almost 100% of the time.
Can I make this banana bread dairy free?
Yes! You can use your favorite dairy free milk and yogurt. We love almond and oat milk as well as almond milk and oat milk yogurts.
Here are some of our fall favorites:
- Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 large rip bananas
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree, not the pie mix
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line a loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl attached to a stand mixer, combine the brown sugar and butter for 3 minutes on medium speed, until creamy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time.
- Drop in the bananas, pumpkin puree, yogurt and vanilla extract. Combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, until combined. Set aside.
- Stir together the cinnamon swirl ingredients. Set aside.
- Pour half of the batter into the loaf pan and sprinkle all the cinnamon swirl ingredients onto the batter. Pour the remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes. Time will depend on your oven. Insert a knife to test for doneness.
- Once baked. Remove and allow to cool completely, before removing and placing on a cooling rack.
- Once completely cooled, whisk together the ingredients for the glaze and drizzle on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 355mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 3gSugar: 31gProtein: 7g