I can't resist a tasty cookie, and neither can Santa! Here are 12 Christmas Cookie Recipes Santa is Gonna Love!
I have various reasons why December is on of my favorite times of the year. I mean, I love the magic of Christmas, the Elf on the Shelf, Santa, the looks on my kids faces Christmas morning, and the gathering of family. And then I love this time of year for the goodies! Everywhere you go you find candy, cookies, bars and brownies, cakes, pies, the list just goes on and on.
I'm always looking for a new cookie recipe to try out, so I thought why not round up some tasty ones for y'all to try out! Thanks to my fellow foodie friends, I give you 12 Christmas Cookie Recipes Santa is Gonna Love!
- Pistachio Sugar Cookie Wreath with Sugared Cranberries - Sustaining the Powers
- Peppermint Crunch Sugar Cookies - Everyday Made Fresh
- Peppermint Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache - I Say Nomato
- Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Cookies - The Secret Ingredient Is
- Sweet Potato Ale Shortbread - Beer Girl Cooks
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies - Wholesome Yum
- Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies - Strength and Sunshine
- Soft and Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies - The Organic Dietitian
- Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies - Everyday Made Fresh
- Spiced Oatmeal Cookies with Brown Butter Icing - Tag and Tibby
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies - Family Food on the Table
- Bacon Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies - A Savory Feast
There you have it - 12 Christmas Cookie Recipes Santa is Gonna Love! Which one are you going to try out first?