The flavors of tacos come together in the form of a pizza with this Easy Taco Pizza, your family is going to love!!
Years ago when we first began our kick of homemade pizza, I told Zack that I thought taco pizza would be delicious. They serve a form of it in a local pizza buffet chain, so why couldn’t we make something similar at home. His first question was what about the sauce. Well, that’s easy, we will just use refried beans, and I did. The kids loved this new take on family pizza night!
This easy taco pizza is everything that you already love about tacos and pizza, combined. You can use our No Rise No Fail Homemade Pizza Dough and our Better than the Packet! Homemade Taco Seasoning if you have the time!
- Pizza Dough - Or our recipe for No Rise No Fail Homemade Pizza Dough
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of our Better than the Packet Homemade Taco Seasoning or a packet of taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Toppings such as sour cream shredded lettuce, etc.
- Cook your ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add your taco seasoning, and stir to combine.
- Preheat your oven to the temperature of your dough.
- Place your dough onto your baking sheet, according to the dough directions.
- Spread your refried beans onto your dough. (this is your "sauce)
- Top with your ground beef.
- Top the ground beef with your shredded cheese.
- Cook the pizza according to the dough directions.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 to 8 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 425mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g