This recipe is NOT allergy friendly!!
So what can I do with all this Halloween candy? We went trick-or-treating Friday night and didn’t see any Teal Pumpkin Projects in our area, so we were bombarded with candy that was not safe. I decided to take her shopping on Saturday so that she could get a replacement for the candy that she couldn’t have. With all the candy sitting on the kitchen counter, instead of throwing it all away, (we decided not to take it to the dentist to have them buy it back) I made blonides to take to work and give them away to my coworkers, using the Snickers bars.
These were so simple to make and I’m sure with all that left over candy that you may have, this is a great option.
Scroll down for a printable version.
this recipe was adapted from Just a Taste
What do you need?
1 cup chopped Snickers bars (or other candy)
2 sticks melted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
What do you do?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8X8 inch brownie pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix together your butter and sugars, until smooth.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla, whisk until combined.
4. Stir in the flour and salt until incorporated.
5. Stir in the chopped Snickers bars.
6. Pour mixture into your pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let them cool completely before cutting.