Simple homemade No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are made with a few ingredients and taste just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
Oh, peanut butter cups, my first love! I can’t remember my first encounter, but I can tell you my last encounter was just the other day. Those little beauties were dressed in red and green and all ready for Christmas! If you bring me a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup I am gonna be your best friend forever. Seriously. Who doesn’t love the amazing combination of peanut butter and chocolate?!
During the summer my uncle made these no bake peanut butter bars, and when I tried them I knew that I had to make them, as quickly as possible, because they were the best homemade peanut butter bars ever. Of course I will eat anything (almost) with peanut butter in the title. Love peanut butter as much as I do? You’ll love our Peanut Butter Chocolate Explosion Mug Cake, and our peanut butter recipe round up – 13 Tempting Peanut Butter Recipes!
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Back to Nature Madagascar Vanilla Wafers
- 12 ounces mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Melt the chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter together in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power for 20 second intervals, stirring after each until it's all melted.
- Allow to cool for just a minute, then pour over your peanut butter filling.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Cut into squares any size you'd like!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 535Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 265mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 4gSugar: 40gProtein: 7g