Cheesy and crispy hash browns baked to a golden brown are perfect for your next breakfast! These Baked Hash Brown Cups will go with anything you have prepared.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convince. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
A while back I saw these Baked Parmesan Hash Brown Cups on one of my favorite food blogs, and I knew that I had to make them! We eat breakfast once a week for dinner around here, whether it’s Fluffy Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits or Country Style Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, these baked hash brown cups go perfect alongside either. Zack likes to eat them with a runny egg on top. Me, not so much. I just like them all by themselves, because they are too perfect alone.
They get requested a lot, and they are really so simple to make that I have no problem whipping some together on our breakfast dinner nights, and tossing them in the oven. They are ready when we are! I would say that they keep well, however, we’ve always consumed them without any leftovers. And unless it’s just two of you, I am going to assume your family won’t have any leftover either. They really are that good!
To make these baked hash brown cups you only need a few ingredients, a muffin tin (<—- I have several and love them), and an oven!
- one bag Alexia hash brown potatoes (the shredded potatoes)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (not the stuff in a canister)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- dash of paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and spray your muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all of your ingredients, and gently stir, until everything is combined.
- Fill up your muffin cups, pressing them down, as you fill each one.
- Bake for at least 40 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. (time may vary depending on your preferences for doneness)
- Allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing them from the pan.
- Top with whatever you normally top your hash browns with, and enjoy!