We eat chicken all the time around here. One of my favorite ways to prepare it is also the easiest, fastest, and cleanest way to do so. I can throw this dish together in 30 minutes, that includes your side dishes. That is my kind of weeknight meal!
We used our favorite spices, but this dish is so versatile that you can add your family's favorite spices or marinades. Best part is, it's all in one dish.
Scroll down for a printable version.
What do you need?
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon cilantro - i buy the kind in the tube, it lasts forever!
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
What do you do?
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sauce pan heat your extra virgin olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Mix together your seasonings in a small bowl and thoroughly coat both sides of your chicken breasts.
4. Place your chicken into your pan once it's hot!
5. Sear one side of your chicken for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Flip and sear the other side for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Place your pan into the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until your chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Your chicken may take a little more or less time depending on the thickness.
Serve with your favorite sides and you have a quick and easy dinner your whole family will love!