Ready in 30 minutes this Easy One Pot Taco Spaghetti is the perfect way to change up your next taco night!
For the past couple of weeks I’ve been sharing one pan meals, because as much as I love to be in the kitchen, I also can’t stand being in the kitchen sometimes!
Funny that I’m a food blogger, huh? Well, actually I take that back. I love to cook/bake.
However, I don’t like the clean-up. One pan meals are my favorite because they require the least amount of cleaning up. This Taco Spaghetti is a one pan meal that our family loves to eat from time to time.
Not only is this Taco Spaghetti a one pan meal, but it includes very little prep; besides a little shake of a jar (a hack to peel garlic), and opening a couple of cans, this dish is a cinch to prepare and cook!
You’ll have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes! That’s from start to finish.
Not only do I have a deep love for one pan dishes because of their easy clean-up, most of the time those one pan dishes require simple prep as well.
What’s an easy way to peel garlic?
I mentioned above about my hack for peeling garlic. I saw this a year or so ago and have been doing it ever since!
I use a ton of garlic in my cooking, and this is a huge time saver for me. Peeling garlic has always been the thing that stumps me from time to time. The peel just doesn’t ever seem to want to come off the clove, so this hack is super impressive.
Now let’s cook!
Taco Spaghetti ingredients:
- ground beef
- RO*TEL Mild Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- canned tomatoes
- tomato paste
- spaghetti noodles
- olive oil
- taco seasoning (or one packet of your favorite taco seasoning)
- cheddar cheese
- mozzarella cheese
How do you make this Easy One Pan Taco Spaghetti?
Start by heating your olive in in a large pan over medium to high heat. Add your beef and cook until brown.
Once your beef is browned, add your taco seasoning. Stir to combine; drain away any grease.
Add your garlic, tomato paste, 1/4 cup Hunt’s Tomatoes Petite Diced, RO*TEL Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies and 3 cups water.
Stir to combine. Toss in your spaghetti noodles. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until your pasta is tender.
Once your pasta is tender, sprinkle your cheeses and top with cilantro. Cover until it’s time to serve or to allow the cheese to melt. (just a couple of minutes)
What’s your favorite Mexican inspired meal to prepare, or eat?
More one pan favorites:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can RO*TEL Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomatoes Petite Diced
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon homemade taco seasoning or one packet taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 cups water
- Heat olive oil over medium to high heat in a large pan.
- Cook your beef until browned.
- Stir in your taco seasoning. Drain away grease.
- Stir in chopped garlic, RO*TEL Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, tomato paste, 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomatoes Petite Diced, and water.
- Toss in your noodles, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.
- Top with cheeses and cilantro. Cover to allow the cheese to melt. (just a couple of minutes)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 664mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 27g