3 ingredients + chocolate chips is all you need to make these Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies. This base recipe can be made with ANY cake mix, making cookie flavor possibilities endless.
This post contains affiliate links. It does not cost you anything extra to click on the link. If you purchase anything from the link, I will receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Everyday Made Fresh.
I love being in the kitchen, baking cookies, cakes, and whatever. However, sometimes I just want to turn out a recipe without dragging out all those ingredients.
This is when cake mix cookies come in handy. Using a boxed cake mix just makes perfect sense. Y'all, the possibilities are utterly endless, when it comes to flavors and mix ins.
You only need 3 ingredients for these Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies! No worrying about room temperature ingredients either. Yay!
What do you need to make these Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies, AND any other cake mix cookies?
Cake mix - eggs - oil - chocolate chips and other add ins are totally optional
If you are watching out for corn syrup in cake mixes like we do, this red velvet one by Duncan Hines, is corn syrup free.
Other cake mix cookie ideas?
- Funfetti cake mix
- Chocolate cake mix with chocolate chips or nuts
- White cake mix with sprinkles or M&M's
- Devil's food cake mix with caramel chips or nuts
- Strawberry cake mix with dark chocolate or white chocolate chips
Other custom ideas?
Dip into melted chocolate - drizzle with caramel - ice cream sandwich's
Looking for more great cookie recipes?
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cookies and Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Snowball Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Homemade Thin Mints
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix, oil, and eggs and mix until fully combined. Fold into the white chocolate chips. Spoon two tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are set.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 5 to 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 115Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g