This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc.. All opinions are entirely my own.
Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream is a perfect addition to a Sara Lee® Frozen Dessert. It gives a great semi-homemade touch that makes even informal gatherings extra special.
The baking season is upon us, and as much as I love to bake year round, with the holidays, sometimes I just want a break.
However, just because I want a break, doesn’t mean that I don’t want to put forth my best effort, when it comes to serving my guests. When I’m looking for shortcuts, I like to use Sara Lee® Frozen Dessert products that lend the fresh-baked taste that feels like home.
I love that they are made with quality ingredients “frozen fresh”. I got this lovely Sara Lee® Classic Cheesecake from Publix in the freezer section. It’s a quick dessert that I can add a semi-homemade touch to in no time.
Sara Lee® Frozen Dessert products are perfect for all cooking occasions and all holiday season long.
For the perfect semi-homemade touch I love making whipped cream. It’s a perfect topping for so manydesserts, and the flavor possibilities are endless.
You can create just about any flavor to match your dessert choice. For this Classic Cheesecake, I’ve chosen a holiday favorite to many, pumpkin spice.
This pumpkin spice whipped cream is made using 3 ingredients! You can choose to pipe individual slices, or the whole cheesecake. I love dusting a little cinnamon on top for that finishing touch.
The Sara Lee® Classic Cheesecake topped with pumpkin spice whipped cream is the perfect addition to informal holiday meals and gatherings – not just the big dinners.
The best part about this pumpkin spice whipped cream is you most likely already have the ingredients in your fridge and pantry. It’s always a bonus when you don’t have to run out and buy additional ingredients.
I plan on keeping a few of these Sara Lee® Frozen Desserts in the freezer this holiday season! So simple to pull out and serve up for yourself, or your guests. Not digging the pie this year?
Serve up a slice of cheesecake topped with pumpkin spice whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon!
Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream
1 cup Chilled Heavy Whipping Cream
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
½ teaspoon pumpkin spice extract
1) Chill a metal bowl, a wire beater, and heavy whipping cream in the freezer for ten minutes. Remove from the freezer and attach to a stand mixer. Pour in chilled whipped cream, powdered sugar, and pumpkin spice extract. Beat on medium to high speed for 5 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Serve on top of Sara Lee® Classic Cheesecake.
A dusting of cinnamon makes a nice finishing touch.
Total Servings: 4
Total time to prepare: 15 minutes
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice extract
- Chill a metal bowl, a wire beater, and heavy whipping cream in the freezer for ten minutes. Remove from the freezer and attach to a stand mixer. Pour in chilled whipped cream, powdered sugar, and pumpkin spice extract. Beat on medium to high speed for 5 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Serve on top of Sara Lee® Classic Cheesecake.
- A dusting of cinnamon makes a nice finishing touch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 67mg Sodium: 16mg Carbohydrates: 7g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 7g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.