Cinnamon, white chocolate chips, and peanut butter come together in these peanut butter white chocolate chip muffins to make the best muffin!
If you’ve been around here long, you know that we love peanut butter. It was a huge blessing to find out that Kelsie wasn’t allergic to peanuts because like me, she loves peanut butter, straight from the jar on a spoon.
Peanut butter is so versatile. You can eat it alone, make cookies, brownies, bread, cake, frosting, and even have it savory in sauces. It’s the perfect ingredient. I’ve made a dozen from Peanut Butter Banana Fudgesicles and Pumpkin Spiced Peanut Butter Cookies to Peanut Butter Blondies with Chocolate Chips and a Naturally Sweetened Peanut Butter Fudge Smoothie.
Last year when Everyday Made Fresh made it’s debut, I made a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Chunky Monkey Muffin. It was delicious, and I knew that I wanted to do something again similar, but with white chocolate chips. I did make a Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, and although you can just make those into muffins, I still wanted something a little bit different. These peanut butter white chocolate chip muffins turned out exactly as I had hoped.
This recipe was adapted from Tidy Mom.
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds + 6 tablespoons water or two eggs, mix together and set aside
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3-4 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and either grease or line your muffin tin with baking cups.
- Cream together your butter and sugar, adding your flax mix (or eggs).
- Stir in your peanut butter, mashed banana, milk, and vanilla.
- Carefully stir in your dry ingredients, do not over mix!
- Fold in your chocolate chips
- Pour into your muffin cups. I use a 1/4 cup measuring scoop to have equal amounts.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 435Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 436mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 4gSugar: 35gProtein: 8g