This One pot Beef Stroganoff Macaroni is a delicious one pot meal that is ready in less than 30 minutes!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convince. Click here to read my full disclosure policy
Y’all I am exhausted. You may have noticed my lack of posts last week. I constantly had something to do. Baking a test batch of a birthday cake in a bowl for my nephew’s first birthday party, cleaning house, baking 48 cupcakes and a beach ball smash cake for said birthday on Friday, getting up early to help my sister-n-law decorate for the party on Saturday, and spending the entire day at the beach for the party. I slept in today (it’s Sunday night), but I still feel like I could sleep for four more days!
I was so exhausted yesterday evening when we got home from the party/beach that we went to Chick’fil A for dinner and to Toy’s R Us after, because of a Disney Infinity sale that was ending, that I didn’t even fix my hair or put on makeup!! If you know me personally you know that I never walk out of this house where I may have to see people without my hair fixed and makeup on. I just don’t roll that way. But exhaustion tends to do that to a person.
If I had hamburger meat handy last night I would have made this One Pot Beef Stroganoff Macaroni, because it’s so simple and literally ready in less than 30 minutes. It basically just cooks itself. Note to self: always have hamburger meat! Or I would have task Zack with this job because even he cane make it in less than 30 minutes! There is no prep, it’s just cook meat, throw the stuff in a pan, stir some stuff, and done. My kind of meal. If you’re looking for more one pot meals check out my 14-One Pan Meals to Save you Time and Clean up!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces white mushrooms pre-sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 ounces macaroni noodles
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives for topping
- Heat the oil in a large pan (one that has a lid), over medium to high heat.
- Brown the ground beef, drain away excess fat.
- Toss in the mushrooms, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, flour, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour in the beef broth and the macaroni, bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the liquid has absorbed.
- Stir in the sour cream and dijon mustard.
- Top with chopped chives and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 421Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 753mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 31g
What kitchen essentials did I use to make this dish possible?