Prep this one pan chicken and potato bake, throw it in the oven, and forget about it. Help the kids with homework or clean house while dinner is cooking!
Years ago there used to be an awesome monthly magazine by Kraft that would come in the mail. It was a food lovers dream. Seriously. That one day a month where it would show up in the mail, I would get my highlighters, post-it notes, and sit down for a good hour (they weren’t very big), and map out what we were going to enjoy from them.
I ended up with so many recipes, it was awesome! The best part of those magazines though, they featured some really great quick dinners. Who doesn’t love quick dinners? Who doesn’t love quick dinners in one pan?!
Well this one pan chicken and potato bake is a recipe from one of the Kraft magazines from years ago! Still a favorite because you throw it in a pan, bake, and enjoy. Those are my kinds of dishes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large baking potatoes washed and cut into wedges
- ¼ cup Italian dressing Hidden Valley makes a soy free one
- ¼ cup grated parmasen cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken and potatoes into a baking dish.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and potatoes.
- Sprinkle the parmasen cheese all over the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until your chicken is no longer pink.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 542Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 315mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 7gSugar: 5gProtein: 47g