These Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes are made with Greek yogurt and low fat cream cheese, for a healthier choice. You won’t even be able to taste the difference!
These mini blueberry cheesecakes are perfect to make ahead, and pull out only what you need to serve. Everyone loves a mini dessert!
I love cheesecake as much as the next person, but sometimes baking a whole cheesecake can seem time consuming and intimidating. Hello? Water bath!
I’ve made a lot of cheesecakes, but I always come back to making this quick and simple mini version. The reason? The flavor possibilities are pretty endless.
With the base of this cheesecake, I am also going to give you another option, besides honey graham crackers! It’s a little surprise that I tried out because I ran out of graham crackers. It’s one you won’t believe, and it’s a flavor changer.
Let’s talk flavors! How can I switch this up?
You can simply change the flavors of these mini cheesecakes by changing the fruit. You can use this same concept, but use:
Uh-oh, I’m out of honey graham crackers. Now what?
Simple. You have a couple of different options:
- granola – use the same amount of granola and Greek yogurt (this is such a great twist!)
- chocolate graham crackers
- vanilla wafers
- chocolate sandwich cookies – you can either use a food processor and proceed with the same amounts, including the Greek yogurt. OR, you can skip the yogurt, and just drop one into the bottom of your cupcake liner.
Looking for more recipes containing blueberries?
- Blueberry Ice Cream
- Blueberry Crumble
- Very Berry French Toast
- Skinny Broccoli Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Double Berry Ice Cream
- Blueberry Banana Bread
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces frozen blueberries (or see post above for other options)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 ounce dark chocolate, shaved
- To make the topping, in s small saucepan over medium heat, combine the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and salt. Bring to a simmer, and mash with a potato masher. Stir together the cornstarch and water. Pour into the blueberry mixture and allow to simmer for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with liners and set aside.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons yogurt. Divide evenly among the liners, and press into the bottom. (i use the bottom of a glass)
- Beat together the remaining yogurt, cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Spoon evenly into the muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the tops are set. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, top with the blueberry mixture and shaved chocolate
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 42mg Sodium: 129mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Protein: 5g