This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Gluten free ranch pasta salad tastes just like the boxed pasta salads, only better for you!
If your a regular reader here then you know how passionate we are about food allergies. It’s estimated that approximately 15 million Americans have food allergies, and one in every 13 children are affected. Kelsie, the reason Everyday Made Fresh was created, is one of those children. She has 11 food allergies, none of those, thankfully, are a gluten intolerance. However, nearly 20 million people complain of discomfort after consuming products that contain gluten. I honestly couldn’t imagine adding a gluten allergy to our lifestyle, since the 11 allergies Kelsie has are so hard to cook around. But with numbers like that, thankfully more companies are making products that are gluten free.
Our family loves pizza, so pizza nights are a must around here. I came up with the perfect gluten free ranch pasta salad to enjoy on our pizza nights that the whole family will love, and since it’s gluten free, all members can enjoy! With Kelsie’s food allergies there are only certain types of pasta we can buy, and the pasta we purchase is a rice pasta, which happens to be gluten free. This pasta salad reminds me so much of the boxed versions, but it tastes so much better.
This gluten free ranch pasta salad is the perfect companion to the Freschetta ® Gluten Free Single Serve Signature Pepperoni Pizza that I picked up while in Publix the other night. Pairing the two together reminds me of the popular pizza bar at your chain restaurants that we used to enjoy going to. Freschetta ® has made it easy for those with a gluten intolerance providing two single serve and family sized pizza flavors, signature pepperoni and 4 cheese medley.
Pair with your favorite Freschetta ® Gluten Free Pizza, for a meal the whole family can enjoy!
- 1 pound rice pasta you can use any shape you'd like, we chose spirals
- 1 package ranch dip mix
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 package pepperoni's cut into 4ths
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata or black olives
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 3.75 oz package of bruschetta jack cheese cut into small cubes
- Cook your pasta according the the directions, and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk together your ranch dip mix with extra virgin olive oil.
- In a large bowl toss together your cooked pasta, pepperoni's, olives, crumbled bacon, cheese, and ranch/oil mix.
- Serve immediately, or you can cover and refrigerate for the flavors to meld together. (we usually just eat it as soon as the pizza is done!)
- Pair with your favorite Freschetta ® Gluten Free Pizza, for a meal the whole family can enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 548mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 10g