This post contains some affiliate links for your convince. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
So, this Easy Pizza Cresent Ring recipe that you’re all here for…it’s so simple to prepare, and the possibilities are endless when it comes to stuffing it with your favorite pizza toppings. We only went with pepperoni and cheese, but that’s because when it comes to pizza, although I do love a good supreme from time to time, nothing can ever beat the classic pepperoni. We use one of our favorite brands when it comes to the crescent dough, Immaculate Baking . < —– I am sending you to look at the package, in case you have never seen it before. I do not suggest you pay the $75 for a case from Amazon! That’s insane! I get mine at The Fresh Market for cheap. You’ll just get an idea of what to look for, if your interested in giving them a try.
- 2 tubes of crescent dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Any pizza toppings that your family loves
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Open your crescent dough and take the roll out, making sure to keep them together in rectangles. (two triangle crescents together)
- Lay one rectangle of crescents down on a large round pizza pan, and start layering them, only overlapping the corners in the center, where you will end up creating a circle.
- When they are all laid out and you have a circle, on half of the crescent dough, layer toppings and cheeses.
- Fold the crescent dough in, covering the cheese/toppings.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Heat your sauce up and serve it along the side for dipping!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 507mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 10g
What kitchen essentials did I use to make this dish possible?