Chicken Parmesan Casserole takes one of our family favorite Italian Dishes and turns it into a fantastic casserole form!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convince. Click here to read my full disclosure policy
One of our favorite dinners is chicken parmesan, however if you’ve ever made it, you know how time consuming it can be. Cook pasta, cook chicken, bake chicken and cheese, blah blah blah. I have taken a step or two away and created this Chicken Parmesan Casserole. It has all the classic flavors, except it’s in casserole form, and who doesn’t love a yummy belly warming casserole?!
In this casserole I’ve used our favorite Applegate Farms Natural Chicken Breast Tenders. It’s the one step that’s a huge time saver. You can throw these in to bake while your pasta is cooking. Then you just toss it all together with a few other things and tada! Dinner!!
- 1 pound spaghetti cooked according to package directions, broken into 4ths
- 1 bag Applegate Chicken Tenders
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzerella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter melted
- While your pasta is cooking, line a baking sheet with foil, and bake the chicken tenders according to the directions.
- Once the pasta is finished cooked, drain and mix in a large bowl with your spaghetti sauce.
- Once the chicken is cooked, drop your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your chicken tenders into thirds and stir into the sauce and pasta.
- Pour into a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Top with cheeses.
- Mix your butter and bread crumbs together, sprinkle across the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, and the bread crumbs have browned.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 17mg Sodium: 358mg Carbohydrates: 25g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 9g
What kitchen essentials did I use to make this dish possible?
- Hudson Essentials Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set – 6 Piece stackable with spout
- Set of 4 – Whisk and Spatula Set
- Pyrex Smart Essentials Mixing Bowl Set
- Rachael Ray Cucina Cutlery 2-Piece Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife Set with Acacia Handles
- Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil
- Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set
- CounterArt Flexible Cutting Mat with Food Icons, Set of 4
- Pyrex Oblong 9X13 inch Baking Dish, 3 quart