These Cadbury Creme Egg Brownie Bites are the perfect morsel of Easter tastiness! If you love Cadbury Creme Eggs, these can not go un-made!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convince. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I have come a long way from my childhood when it comes to food, including candy. When I was growing up I remember my parents buying Cadbury Eggs, and I didn’t want to even taste them!
Have you noticed how the inside resembles a real egg, as far as the colors go? I was never a fan of eggs at all. I just assumed that it must taste like the same egg that my parents would fry up for weekend morning breakfasts. No thank you!
It wasn’t until I got married that Zack had me try one, and I couldn’t believe that I ever passed up these freaking awesome tasting candy eggs!
I also had never tried shrimp until he and I got married. I mentioned I was a picky eater growing up, right? Anyways, shrimp is a whole different post.
Back to these delicious Cadbury Creme Egg Brownie Bites…I have seen all sorts of Cadbury Creme Egg desserts all over Pinterest, but never saw any that included brownies. Whaaat? I know! I knew that I had to pair the two together because chocolate and chocolate! Is there another reason?
These will make the perfect Easter treat, or after Easter treat for those of you who had a visit from the Easter Bunny, that just so happen to bring Cadbury Creme Eggs.
I’ll be honest, I bought a boxed brownie mix to make these with. One of our favorites, that remind me so much of my homemade brownies are these Immaculate Baking Brownie Mix .
They have mini chocolate chips in them, and they offer just the right amount of chew that you know and love from homemade brownies. The combination of these brownies and those Cadbury Creme Eggs is perfect!
It’s no wonder that Cadbury Creme Eggs are now my favorite Easter candy, what’s yours?
Looking for more Easter treats?
- One Box of Immaculate Baking Brownie Mix or your favorite brownie mix
- Ingredients to make the brownie batter according to the box
- 2 - One dozen count Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Preheat your oven and prepare the brownie batter according to the box.
- Prepare your 24 count mini muffin tin by lining it with mini liners, and spraying them with cooking spray.
- Unwrap the Mini Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Fill your mini muffin cups half full, push a Mini Cadbury Creme Egg into the batter and top with enough batter that it covers the egg.
- Bake for half the amount of time the box lists for a regular 8X8 sized brownie pan.
- You may need to bake a bit longer, but not much. These are miniature sized! And the gooier the better!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 41mg Carbohydrates: 14g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Protein: 1g
What kitchen essentials did I use to make this dish possible?
- Prepworks by Progressive Snap Fit Measuring Spoons – Set of 5
- Hudson Essentials Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set – 6 Piece stackable with spout
- Pyrex 3 – Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set
- Set of 4 – Whisk and Spatula Set
- Farberware Muffin Tin
- Sunbeam 2379 Mixmaster 300-Watt 12-Speed Stand Mixer with Stainless-Steel Bowl – The one I use belonged to my great-grandmother!