Slightly tangy, slightly sweet that’s the only way to describe this delicious Balsamic Roasted Potatoes!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convince. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I am always looking for more potato recipes. Just like chicken, we eat a lot of potatoes. Normally I cut them up into cubes, oil them up, and season them with whatever I grab from the cabinet, toss them in the oven and roast them. They always turn out delicious, but they also seem to resemble the same flavors every time I make them. Every now and then I want something different. When I ran across a recipe calling for balsamic vinegar I knew that I had found something that we would love.
I make a recipe that calls for a balsamic reduction, and we could eat it by the spoonfuls it’s so delicious. You can check that out if your interested, it’s Steak Gorgonzola Alferdo. So I knew that the balsamic roasted potatoes would be a hit, and I was right! Of course instead of making your own balsamic reduction, you can buy it premade, and it’s just as delicious without stinking up your kitchen! We’ve been buying one very similar to this brand, Roland. Either way you choose, you can’t go wrong when including a balsamic reduction in your dish. It’s the perfect tang and sweet flavors!
- 1 pounds red potatoes cut into fourths
- 1.5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar reduction
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine your potatoes, olive oil, balsamic reduction, and seasonings.
- Toss to thoroughly coat.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer, and bake for 30 minutes, flip them over after 15 minutes.
- Serve with additional balsamic reduction, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 547mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g