These 11 Essentials for the Perfect Summer BBQ were hand picked by us to help you have the perfect meal on the grill!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convince. Click here to read my full disclosure policy
Who else is excited that Memorial Day is this weekend?! It means for us that Summer is here – even though Kayla has a couple of days left of school next week, and Kelsie (who I home school), still has two weeks left. But, so what, even though Summer isn’t officially marked on the calendar, I feel like that is the first day of Summer. The weather in Florida agrees with me as well.
So what does Summer mean to our family, and most others? It’s BBQ season! It’s the time of year when you stop cooking with your oven (mostly) and break out those grills. Today I’m sharing our 11 Essentials for the Perfect Summer BBQ. Now, I’m not sharing with you a type of grill, because we cook with gas and love it, while you may cook with charcoal. I say the type of heat source you love and use, keep it! However, these 11 essentials will help you have the best meal on that grill yet.
- Stainless Steel, Shish Kabob Skewers, 1 dozen, 12-inche
- StarCat Digital Stainless Cooking Thermometer with Instant Read
- Weber Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart 3-Piece Grilling Tool Set
- BEAR PAWS Pulled Pork Shredder Claws
- Smoker Box for Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Weber Grill Brush
- Wire Non-Stick Triple Fish Basket
- Beer Can/Marinade Sittin’ Chicken Steamer
- Silicone Brushes
- Char-Broil Premium Electric Rotisserie