This One Pan Ranch Seasoned Sausage, Green Beans, and Potatoes is so simple and tastes so good! You’ll love this easy meal any night of the week!
I love a great one pan meal. I have about a dozen or so here on the site. This One Pan Ranch Seasoned Sausage, Green Beans, and Pototoes has to be one of our favorites. It’s seasoned with ranch, which almost everyone loves. It contains one of the few vegetables that as a family we all can agree on. The potatoes are perfectly roasted. That sausage, it’s got the perfect amount of spice. See? A tasty meal cooked in one pan.
I don’t know about you, but the reason I love one pan meals so much, as much as I love to cook, I hate the clean up involved! The dinner plates and silverware, the pots and pans that I’ve used to cook with. I mean Zack does help from time to time with clean up if he’s here when we eat. Of course those are the days that I choose to do meals with the most pots and pans. Haha. Sorry honey! I like to reserve these one pan meals for dance class nights. Or nights that Kayla has to work and won’t be eating with us.
To be a great one pan meal I have a few things that are a must. First it must only be cooked in one pan. I’ll admit I’m guilty of having a few that are deemed one pan, but the rice and pasta and cooked separately and then combined. Another must is that the meal should contain protein, carbs, and vegetables. Last but not least, it must be something that my whole family will eat. I’ve made several one pan meals and I have been the one to pick out the bits of vegetables! Ha! Remember, I’m the picky one in my family. My kids eat almost everything!
What’s your favorite one pan meal? Do you have a vegetable that you won’t eat? Maybe I’m not the only picky one!
- 24 ounce package of baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing/Dip Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package fully-cooked sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 12 ounces green beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, ranch packet, and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the diced potatoes in a large bowl, and pour the seasoned oil mix into the bag. Reserving about 2 tablespoons of the oil mix for later.
- Toss to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Spread the potatoes onto the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and place the sausage on the pan, and toss to season the potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Season the green beans with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil mix.
- Toss them onto the sheet pan, and bake for at least 5 minutes. Longer if you like your green beans a bit more cooked.
- Remove from the oven and you're ready to serve!